Tuesday, December 2, 2014

POEM: "New Note"



New Note


               LA BEAUTÉ EST DANS LA RUE
                                   

New note. Derive in the streets
This note. Non-related dancing
Performing a nervous situation
When all is cut and struggling
Show, don’t tell. What rubbish
This lyrical divide. With no song
You couldn’t put your shoes on
Your animal mask would warp
All Fall was born and died in Fall
Don’t ask me why I still sell fruit
Because I have no more appetite
Just park your red body over there
Between the red bicycle and the
Red bulldozer. Pay me later with
A poem that belongs to the world
With a crooked life that walks the way
A dog looks at me. Watch the tail
This rainy day reads and writes it
The subway EXIT is a holy name.


© 2014 Rob Schackne

1 comment:

  1. For you scholars out there, a moment all but forgotten:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situationist_International

    ReplyDelete